Charting the Galápagos Islands – EF Tour
- Join us as we experience one of the most significant ecological and scientifically historical sites in the world!
- Follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin and see where he formulated his theory of evolution! See the evidence of Darwin’s theory firsthand. see the evidence of Darwin’s theory firsthand.
- Explore the ecology and evolutionary patterns of the islands as well as mountainous Ecuador!
- Go snorkeling on gorgeous lava rock reefs with sea lions, penguins & brightly colored fish
- Hike at 13,000 feet below the highest active volcano in the world!
- Observe tortoises, penguins, finches, & camelids!
- Interact with blue-footed boobies, giant tortoises, sea-lions & marine iguanas
- Visit the Santa Domingo Monastery and take an excursion to the equatorial line!
- Visit and learn all about the Twin Craters!
- Immerse yourself in the local culture of Quito, Ecuador’s capital (the highest official capital city in the world)
When: April Vacation 2016
Where: Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands
With: Mrs. Melino & Ms. Johnston
How to sign up:
- Go to www.eftours.com/1603596UZ
- $95 to enroll
- $100 discount if you sign up by February 28th 2015
For more information, call EF’s Customer Service Department at 800-665-5364, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mon–Fri
Mrs. Melino: (413) 229-8734 x 135 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Johnston: (413)229-8734 x email@example.com