Mrs. Melino is planning a trip to the Galapagos Islands April 2020 (over April break)
SIGN UP HERE: https://www.explorica.com/Melino-50
Use code Travel6S for the $200 discount – good until the end of NOVEMBER.
The trip is open to Mt. Everett students, their parents, and staff.
- Join us as we experience one of the most significant ecological and scientifically historical sites in the world!
- Follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin! see the evidence of Darwin’s theory firsthand. see the evidence of Darwin’s theory firsthand.
- Explore the ecology and evolutionary patterns of the islands as well as mountainous Ecuador!
- Go snorkeling on gorgeous lava rock reefs with sea lions, penguins, & brightly colored fish!
- Hike 13,000 feet to a volcano!
- Observe giant Galapagos tortoises, blue footed boobies, marine iguanas, frigate birds, penguins, finches, sea lions, and other native species
- Visit the Equator museum!
- Visit and learn about the Twin Craters!
- Immerse yourself in the local culture of Quito, Ecuador’s capital (the highest official capital city in the world)
When: April Vacation 2020
Where: Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands
With: Mrs. Danielle Melino – Mt. Everett Biology teacher
Includes travel, accommodations, all activities and meals.
Open to students in grades 8-12 during the 2019-2020 school year
Parents are welcome to join us as adult travelers
Everything you get:
- Full-time, bilingual Tour Director
- Educational itinerary
- Sightseeing led by licensed local guides
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Hotels with private bathrooms
SIGN UP HERE: www.explorica.com/Melino‐50
Pictures are from our trip in 2016